So school has started! Today I began my second year of classes at our local community college. I love that place. I really can't figure out why I do, but I do. I just take a deep breath every time I'm there and soak it all in. It, of course, being the ever present fumes which cometh from the people and the college itself. HA. Ew. No. There's just a certain feel to the air as you breath it. It's the feeling of excitement from the fact that so many people are all there for the same purpose; to earn a degree, to gain more knowledge(after all isn't that why we go to college? haha. Something like that, I suppose).
This semester is super different for me! Not only am I working about 17 hours a week, I also have 17 credit hours for school. Coming from the not-so-stressful-and-hardcore schooling that was my homeschooling experience, this seems like quite a load! My previous semesters at the college did not surpass 12 credit hours. Am I fearful for the work that lies ahead?? Of course not! Well, maybe ever-so slightly, but it's a new adventure. That slight fearful unknowingness comes with the position. It's a new, exciting challenge that I can't wait to face, and, hopefully, conquer! *puts on that cheesy, football-like game face(You know, the black paint and tough looking facial expression).*
Until next time...
(p.s. I'm curious about your take on this time of year when school rolls in! Do you like it? Hate it? If you're not currently in school, how do you feel about the constant advertising for "back to school" supplies?? Do you wish you could still fit in those cute "kid" clothes?? You don't have to answer those. You could always share your past experiences. That'd be cool!)
No comments:
Post a Comment